HOW THE READING RAFFLE APP WORKS:
Parents download the free app and register an account. Only one account is needed per family.
Kids earn 1 entry raffle for every book review they submit. Reviews can be written or drawn.
Every Monday, Traveling Stories looks through all of the submissions and randomly picks at least one winner. The winner is notified by email and has four business days to pick a prize from the gallery of prizes and provide their shipping address. Traveling Stories then mails the prize.
- Only children between the ages of 3-14 may win prizes.
- Book reviews that are not appropriate or relevant to an age-appropriate book will be disqualified.
- Prizes will only be shipped within the continental U.S.
- Each qualified book review counts as one raffle entry. Winners are selected randomly every week and notified by email.
- Winners have four business days to provide a shipping address or they forfeit the prize.
- Children must have their parent or guardian’s permission to use the Reading Raffle App.
- Traveling Stories reserves the right to share and post writings and drawings that have been submitted through the Reading Raffle app on the Organization’s website and social media.