Inspired by our partnership with IDW Publishing, one of the nation’s largest comic book publishers, we challenge kids to look at reading as a superpower. Every child received a “reading is my superpower” bracelet to remind them daily of the power of the page! Photographer Andrew Flores sponsored a professional super hero photo shoot and kids expressed their powers in fun, creative ways.
Find us on Facebook
- 2017 Highlight – 17 Amazing Young StoryTent Readers! December 6, 2017
- The Super StoryTent is Taking Place Today!! November 28, 2017
- San Diego Kids are Donating “Book Bucks” to Make Sure their StoryTent Doesn’t Go Away November 21, 2017
- Support Young Minds This #GivingTuesday! November 21, 2017
- The Importance of “Non-Reading” Books November 16, 2017