Inspired by our partnership with IDW Publishing, one of the nation’s largest comic book publishers, we challenge kids to look at reading as a superpower. Every child received a “reading is my superpower” bracelet to remind them daily of the power of the page! Photographer Andrew Flores sponsored a professional super hero photo shoot and kids expressed their powers in fun, creative ways.
Find us on Facebook
- Highlights from the Why Reading Matters Conference June 21, 2017
- Do Not Miss Out! Win Passes to San Diego Comic-Con®! June 13, 2017
- National Book Foundation’s Why Reading Matters Conference June 6, 2017
- Did you know…? May 31, 2017
- Traveling Stories Turns 7! – Birthday Block Party Recap May 24, 2017